- Transcript - ABC Radio National Breakfast
- FRAN KELLY: A group of globally renowned economists, including US Nobel Laureate Joseph Stiglitz and French rockstar economist Thomas Piketty are warning countries not to follow the American example [...] Wayne Swan, welcome back to RN Breakfast.
April 19, 2018
- Transcript - 2HD – Breakfast with Richard King and Kim Bauer
- RICHARD KING: Wayne Swan was first elected as Member for Lilley in Brisbane back in 1993 and served as Treasurer under Prime Ministers Kevin Rudd and Julia Gillard. And he’s come into our neck of the woods as a fundraiser for Labor’s Member for Paterson, Meryl Swanson. It’s happening this Friday and Wayne Swan is on the line. Good morning Wayne.
April 16, 2018
- Transcript - SBS The Gallery Podcast
- BRETT MASON: This week, the Prime Minister chalks up his milestone 30th consecutive Newspoll loss, the very benchmark he himself set for ousting Prime Minister Tony Abbott. Someone who knows a little bit about the impact of ousting a sitting Prime Minister is the former Labor Treasurer, Wayne Swan. Mr Swan, hello.
April 06, 2018
- Transcript - Class Act Podcast Part 4: Don't Mention It
- RICHARD AEDY: This time we'll hear about why we don't talk about class, but we listen when other people do. There's also some ideas on what we can do about inequality, and what might be the beginning of a return to facing up to class, something we've done in Australia for most of the past 230 years – just not for the last 30.
April 05, 2018
- Transcript - Tonightly with Tom Ballard
- TOM BALLARD: My guest tonight served as Deputy Prime Minister and Treasurer. In Februrary, he announced he’d be leaving Parliament after two decades as the Member for Lilley. And he’s running for the role of President of the Australian Labor Party. Here he is in Parliamentary action.
April 05, 2018