- Transcript - Sky News (Banking Royal Commission)
- SAMANTHA MAIDEN: We’re going to go live now though to Brisbane, where the Former Treasurer Wayne Swan has kindly agreed to come in and talk to us about all of the shocking evidence that has been emerging from the Banking Royal Commission. Good morning Wayne.
April 20, 2018
- Media Release - Appointment to International Corporate Tax Commission
- I am pleased to accept the invitation to join the prestigious International Commission for the Reform of International Corporate Taxation (ICRICT) as a Commissioner in an honorary capacity.
April 19, 2018
- Transcript - ABC Radio National Breakfast
- FRAN KELLY: A group of globally renowned economists, including US Nobel Laureate Joseph Stiglitz and French rockstar economist Thomas Piketty are warning countries not to follow the American example [...] Wayne Swan, welcome back to RN Breakfast.
April 19, 2018
- Transcript - 2HD – Breakfast with Richard King and Kim Bauer
- RICHARD KING: Wayne Swan was first elected as Member for Lilley in Brisbane back in 1993 and served as Treasurer under Prime Ministers Kevin Rudd and Julia Gillard. And he’s come into our neck of the woods as a fundraiser for Labor’s Member for Paterson, Meryl Swanson. It’s happening this Friday and Wayne Swan is on the line. Good morning Wayne.
April 16, 2018
- Transcript - SBS The Gallery Podcast
- BRETT MASON: This week, the Prime Minister chalks up his milestone 30th consecutive Newspoll loss, the very benchmark he himself set for ousting Prime Minister Tony Abbott. Someone who knows a little bit about the impact of ousting a sitting Prime Minister is the former Labor Treasurer, Wayne Swan. Mr Swan, hello.
April 06, 2018