- Transcript - Business Council of Australia's Arrogance and Blindness of Affluence [Parliament House Doorstop]
- I just wanted to say a few words about the Business Council’s log of claims for a massive tax cut and also to address this question that we see in the press today that the Business Council is now going to launch into a massive advertising campaign.
March 27, 2018
- Transcript - Turnbull Government's $65 billion corporate tax cut [Parliament House Doorstop]
- Last week, the Business Council issued this two-paragraph statement. Two paragraphs to justify the $65 billion heist on the Australian people by the business executives of this country.
March 25, 2018
- The Needier Need a Meatier Media
- Bernie Sanders rightly rails against the US corporate media for uncritically amplifying Donald Trump, the man with the loudest megaphone in the world, while the voices of the people worst hit by the US President’s policies are increasingly choked off.
March 19, 2018
- Transcript - ABC Perth – Breakfast with Peter Bell & Paula Kruger
- PAULA KRUGER: Ten years on from the collapse of Bear Stearns, which kicked off the Global Financial Crisis, The Australia Institute has taken a look at executive pay and what it means for the rest of us. The former Treasurer Wayne Swan helped launch the report today.
March 15, 2018