- Transcript - CNBC Asia Squawk Box
- HUNGERFORD: Welcome back, let’s give you a look now at some of the damage here in the steel stocks in the region. All of this after President Trump announced that he will impose a 25 per cent tariff on steel imports and a 10 per cent tariff on aluminium ones as well. For more reaction, let’s bring in Wayne Swan
March 02, 2018
- Speech - Where Have We Come From and Where To Next?
- I’m going to start by breaking a rule of progressive politics devised for us by George Lakoff a decade and more ago, when he said “Don’t think of an elephant.”
February 24, 2018
- Transcript - ABC Drive
- STEVE AUSTIN: The Labor Member for Lilley here in Queensland and former Federal Treasurer, Wayne Swan is warning that support for populism and anti-establishment parties in advanced economies is at its highest level since the Great Depression.
February 16, 2018
- Transcript - Speers
- DAVID SPEERS: In other news over the weekend, the former Treasurer Wayne Swan has confirmed that he won't be going around again at the next election. He'll be leaving Parliament, making way for a new Labor candidate in his seat. And he joins me now. Wayne Swan, thanks for joining us.
February 12, 2018