- Article - Inclusive Prosperity Should Be Popular, Not Populist
- As voters in the UK brace for the impact of Brexit and US citizens contemplate the candidacy of Donald Trump, in Australia Malcolm Turnbull’s government has fallen over the line after a long and lifeless Coalition campaign.
July 16, 2016
- Article - Cutting corporate tax won't create jobs. It's yesterday's solution to our problems
- Australian jobs have never faced a greater threat than they do under Malcolm Turnbull’s government. Almost 40 years after trickle-down economics was introduced in the US and UK under Ronald Reagan and Margaret Thatcher, Malcolm Turnbull has sought to import an even purer form of this foreign product into Australia.
June 01, 2016
- Article - Turnbull's government is all about 1980s agenda of American style trickledown economics including crushing the labour movement
- There is a stench of dishonesty about the Liberal-National government; its agenda, its motives and its foul propaganda are the same no matter who leads them because Australians all know Tony Abbott’s baton has just passed to the next runner, writes the former 2011 world’s best treasurer, Wayne Swan.
April 21, 2016
- Media Release - Community to Shape Future of Eventide
- The Palaszczuk Government is delivering on its commitment to consult with the community about the future of Eventide.After a significant community campaign against the LNP’s program of closures and bulldozing, residential aged care at Eventide is here to stay.
April 12, 2016
- Transcript - RN Breakfast with Fran Kelly
- FRAN KELLY: The unprecedented worldwide leak of those secret financial files has refocused attention in this country too on tax evasion. Eight hundred individuals and some of the country’s biggest companies have been linked with the Panama-based law firm Mossack Fonseca, which helps it clients set up offshore entities in countries like the British Virgin Isles. Former Treasurer Wayne Swan has been campaigning for a long time...
April 05, 2016