- Speech - Adjournment Debate (Taxation)
- This Liberal-National government is the best friend multinational tax avoiders have ever had. The contrast here with Labor's record in government could not be starker. Labor has a proud record of addressing corporate tax avoidance
September 18, 2015
- Speech - Constituency Statement (Aspley & Nundah SS Anniversaries)
- This year, 2015, is big year for local schools in the Lilley electorate, with two schools celebrating significant milestones: Aspley State School, celebrating its 125th birthday and Nundah State School celebrating its 150th birthday.
September 17, 2015
- Speech - Tax and Superannuation Laws Amendment (Better Targeting the Income Tax Transparency Laws) Bill 2015
- I also rise to speak on the Tax and Superannuation Laws Amendment (Better Targeting the Income Tax Transparency Laws) Bill 2015 and to follow the remarks of the shadow Assistant Treasurer.
September 15, 2015
- Speech - Private Members' Business (Prostate Cancer)
- I would like to thank the members for Blaxland and Dobell for moving this motion on prostate cancer awareness. It is true that early detection is always the best protection, and the screening of men is now seen as something that is entirely normal and something that has the universal support of the medical profession.
September 15, 2015
- Speech - Constituency Statement (Golden Circle Cannery)
- A few weeks ago, I had the opportunity to visit the Golden Circle Cannery at Northgate in my electorate, alongside Quan from the National Union of Workers and representatives from the company.
September 10, 2015
- Speech - Statements on Indulgence (World War 2)
- The 70th anniversary of VP Day is a very important event. It is apiece with the Centenary of Anzac and a number of commemorations around the country for the 73rd anniversary of the Battle of Milne Bay.
September 08, 2015