- Speech - Statements on Indulgence (World War 2)
- The 70th anniversary of VP Day is a very important event. It is apiece with the Centenary of Anzac and a number of commemorations around the country for the 73rd anniversary of the Battle of Milne Bay.
September 08, 2015
- Speech - Constituency Statement (National Science Week)
- This week we are marking National Science Week, which celebrates and acknowledges the contributions of Australian scientists, not only on the global stage; it also aims to get more young Australians involved in science
August 20, 2015
- Speech - Private Members' Business (Small Business)
- There is no doubt that small business is the engine room of our economy. Small businesses are very dependent upon consumers and, of course, with the unemployment rate now the highest in 20 years, that unemployment rate has a material impact on overall business conditions.
August 18, 2015
- Speech - Constituency Statement (Welcoming the Babies, Einbunpin, Retirement of Victoria Newton & Passing of Kev O'Leary)
- This Sunday morning, at 10 am, we will have our annual Welcoming the Babies ceremony. It is a terrific day with plenty of entertainment and plenty of community groups coming along to talk to local families
August 13, 2015
- Speech - Constituency Statement (Pensions and Benefits)
- A fair pension and a decent superannuation policy is the bedrock of a fair society. About 330,000 part age pensioners are about to receive an extremely rude financial shock, courtesy of the Liberal government and the Greens.
June 25, 2015
- Speech - Constituency Statement (Matildas and Queensland Firebirds)
- Queenslanders love their sport, and this week we have been treated to two of the best sporting moments in our recent history.
June 24, 2015