- Transcript - ABC AM (Election Readiness)
- KIM LANDERS: Well of course all of this political instability is fuelling speculation about whether or not there's going to be a snap election. But are the parties ready for one?
August 23, 2018
- Speech - The Global Financial Crisis: 10 Years On (National Press Club)
- Ten years ago, Australia had a choice. We could go into recession or go into deficit. As one of only two advanced economies to avoid recession during the Global Financial Crisis – via the timely deployment of monetary and fiscal policy – we came through the GFC by choice, not by chance.
August 21, 2018
- Transcript - 2SER On the Money
- BEN ROBINSON: First, how different is your current income compared to ten years ago? A new report published by the Australian Council of Social Services and the University of New South Wales has shown that income inequality is a growing concern in Australia.
August 09, 2018
- Transcript - Politics with Michelle Grattan
- MICHELLE GRATTAN: Wayne Swan, it’s now history that Labor had a good Super Saturday. But I want to focus on one of these by-elections — that in Longman — where the ALP had a good swing and the Liberal National Party vote tanked.
August 01, 2018